Saturday, April 19, 2014

Test For You: Lindsay Lohan's Lovers

As part of her recent stint in rehab, Lindsay Lohan apparently had to write down a list of all her former lovers.  Perhaps predictably, that list has now leaked to the public. 

Seeing THIS headline in the New York Daily News,  about how many of the names on it were Hollywood celebrities, suddenly confronted me with an unexpected test that would give me insight on my very soul. Do I click on that link to view the photograph of the actual list, handwritten by Lindsay Lohan herself? 

There are two types of people in the world, I think: those who eagerly view a purloined list like that (hoping for a scandalously long list of famous names), and those others who don't bother, who genuinely don't care.

Which type are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment